Ignou MANP Synopsis (Master in Anthropology) MAAN Project Report
Breif About Ignou MANP Synopsis & Project Report
Anthropology is the study of human beings with time and space. The Masters in Anthropology (MAAN) programme is based on an involved approach to the topic which incorporates insights from physical, social and archaeological anthropology. We offer Ignou MANP Synopsis Report to the students who discovers composing a manp report is hard. The programme attempts to provide an in-depth understanding which involves an alternative approach of Anthropology using theoretical and practical techniques.
Masters in Anthropology is designed to develop professional proficiency among students considering the perceivable need for trained anthropologists in academic and research institutes, NGOs, Govt organisations and applied savoir. It might also equip the learners to employ anthropological insights to know and associate modern day bio-social shifts. Ignou synopsis are soon going to upload topics and Ignou master in Anthropology project samples for Free Download. We have already upload few Ignou Mapc Project sample, please check our previous blogs.
- MANI-001 Anthropology and Methods of Research (Credits 8)
- MANI-002 Physical Anthropology (Credits 8)
- MAN-001 Social Anthropology (Credits 8)
- MAN-002 Archaeological Anthropology (Credits 8)
- MANP-001 Fieldwork and Dissertation (compulsory) (Credits 8)
- MANI-003 Practicing Anthropology (compulsory) (Credits 8)
- MANE-001 Human Genetics (elective) (Credits 8)
- MANE-002 Human Growth and Development (elective) (Credits 8)
- MANE-003 Comparative Ethnography (elective) (Credits 8)
- MANE-004 Gender and Society (elective) (Credits 8)
- MANE-005 Environmental Anthropology (elective) (Credits 8)
SUBMISSION OF THE PROJECT REPORT:
One Typed copy of the Project Report is usually to be submitted to the Registrar, IGNOU, MAIDAN GARHI, Fresh Delhi-110068. Once the students submits the Project Report, A PR Number is allotted which is communicated to the student. The student can communicate this number while contacting the SR&E department.
How to get IGNOU MAAN Project Report / Thesis / Dissertation / Synopsis
To get IGNOU MAAN Project Report, just email your Subject Codes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us to get more details on our services.
CONTACT PERSON: Shashi Contact: +91- 9599-329-471