(MAPC) MA in Psychology is a degree programme which is offered by the IGNOU. MAPC programme deal with human and animal behavior. Psychology knowledge use in various sectors like health Industries, military, sports, forensic etc. Ignou Synopsis help student of psychology in writing their Ignou MAPC Project with the help of writers.
Psychology is merger of both art and science to study human being. The main crux of psychology is individual differences and the factors like genetics and environment (including culture) that make individuals different, also focus on the behavior of individual in different social setting.
After doing 2 year IGNOU MAPC programme you will be prepared to advance your career in such areas like Business Industry and nonprofit consultation, Human resources development, Professional training and coaching, Occupational health and leadership development. Feel free to call us for Ignou MAPC Project and synopsis
Download Ignou MAPC Project SampleIgnou MAPC Project Sample (7957 downloads)
MA Psychology Project Topics
- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS OF CHILDREN OF WORKING AND NON WORKING MOTHERS
- OCCUPATIONAL STRESS AMONG MALE AND FEMALE EMPLOYEES
- AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL AND PERSONALITY STRUCTURE OF ACADEMICALLY GIFTED STUDENTS
- TO STUDY THE ORGANISATIONAL ROLE STRESS, EGO STRENGTH AND THE LEVEL OF BURNOUT AMONG THE SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
- DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS OF GIRLS EMPOWERMENT AMONG GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, LEARNING STYLES AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF ADOLESCENT STUDENTS OF 10TH GRADE
- ATTITUDES AND LEADERSHIP QUALITIES OF DELHI UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- TO STUDY THE IMPACT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT AND HOME ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SCHEDULED CASTE STUDENTS
- EFFECT OF ARITHMETICAL ABILITY AND STUDY HABIT ON THE ACHIEVEMENT IN MATHEMATICS AT SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- LEARNING STYLES OF ADOLESCENT STUDENTS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- A STUDY OF RELATIONSHIP AMONG MENTAL HEALTH, EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- RELEVANCE OF PERSONALITY OF STUDENTS IN THEIR ADJUSTMENTS TO SCHOOL LIFE
- A STUDY ON THE INFLUENCE OF EXAMINATION ANXIETY ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- TO STUDY OF PSYCHO-SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF ADOLESCENT GIRLS RELATED TO THEIR FAMILY LIFE, EDUCATIONAL LIFE AND EMOTIONAL BEHAVIOUR
- TO COMPARE THE OCCUPATIONAL/JOB STRESS LEVEL BETWEEN WORKING WOMEN AND WORKING MEN IN DELHI & NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- EXAMINATION STRESS IN RELATION TO INTELLIGENCE, PERSONALITY AND ACHIEVEMENT MOTIVATION AMONG HIGH SCHOOL CHILDREN
- JOB SATISFACTION & OCCUPATIONAL STRESS AMONG EMPLOYEES
- EFFECT OF VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- USAGE AND IMPACT OF MOBILE PHONES UPON THE STUDENTS OF PROFESSIONAL COURSES
- TO STUDY THE EFFECT OF COUNSELLING ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT, NEED-ACHIEVEMENT AND STUDY HABITS OF UNDERACHIEVERS
- PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS OF MENOPAUSAL MARRIED AND UNMARRIED WOMEN IN RELATION TO
- PHYSIOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS, LIFE EVENTS, AND SOCIAL SUPPORT
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE SELF-ESTEEM IN CHILDREN OF SINGLE PARENT AND THAT OF TWO PARENTS
- A STUDY ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF RELAPSE PREVENTION THERAPY IN SUBSTANCE ABUSERS
Follow Ethics While Writing Project
It must be now understandable that in MA Psychology course you’ll be running a small research to complete your project work.
To conduct the project work you need to grow ideas, sample size which is on how many people you are going to conduct the research, objectives, research design etc.
You must be ethical and attentive while looking for ideas on how to write Ignou MAPC project. While writing the project work you have to keep few things in mind
- Will participants be harmed by the research
- How will the confidentiality and anonymity be maintained
- How will the informed consent be taken
In the past few decades the writers of the project give little attention to ethical issue while conducting their research work but now days you have to be attentive and must maintain the privacy while questioning the individuals for survey and data collection for example Stanford Prison Experiment, Milgram’s Experiment on obedience to authority, Watson and Rayner study on little Albert, Spitz’s study on deprivation etc.
Now the realization and awareness in between the project writers and researchers is growing and all the research is getting conducted according to the guidelines by American Psychological Association (APA) in ethical way.
APA’s is an organization which promotes ethics in the field of psychology. It began writing the rules in 1947 and the first rule was published in 1953 and the latest one in 2002 with the changes in guidelines in 2010
Institutional Review Board (IRB) is a board who review the study conducted by the researcher is according to the guidelines given by the APA and must be done in ethical way. Many organization who have IRB always look for the rights, privacy and other thing of the people who are participating in the research study.
- Confidentiality: all the individuals who are participating must be protected from social injury and their identity must be kept anonymous including their answers.
- Minimum risk: The injury or distress shouldn’t be what is experienced in daily life from the individuals.
- Debriefing: It’s a procedure, when the study is finished by the researcher unfavourable effects brought on by deception are eliminated by the researcher.
- Deception: It’s involved in research where some data is withheld or participants’ misinformed at any phase of the research.
- The Right to Privacy: In this process the individuals have the right to decide in what way their information is used
Submission of MAPC Dissertation
Below is the table where we have mentioned the last day to submit the Ignou MAPC Dissertation. If you are a batch of June July session then the last date would be 31st may and If you are from January Batch then the last date would be 30th novermber to submit the dissertation
|Dissertation Submission Dates|
|July Batch||31st May|
|January Batch||30th November|
Evaluation of Dissertation
The project of Ignou MA Psychology consist of 100 marks out of which 70 percentage marks is for the dissertation and 30 percent marks depend on your viva. To complete the project student must attain at least 40 percent or 40 marks out of 100
Date for Viva
|July Cycle||1 July to 14th July|
|January Cycle||1 January to 15th January|
How To Get IGNOU MAPC Project and Synopsis
Please contact us to get more details on our services.
CONTACT PERSON: Ravi Saini
Frequestly Asked Questions
Q – What is the last date to submit the Synopsis and project report?
Ans – Synopsis Last date For July batch is March 30th
Report Last date For July batch is May 30th
Synopsis Last date For Dec/ Jan batch is September 30th
Report Last date For Dec/ Jan is November 30th
Q – How to Download the Appendix Where to take signature of supervisor?
Ans – Please click on the link to download it. MAPC Handbook and Guidelines
Q – Where and how to Send the Synopsis and Report of MAPC Project
Ans – You have to hard bind it and speed post to below is the Following
School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Maidan garhi, New Delhi – 110068