What is the admission procedure for Ignou Course?
Are you looking to apply for IGNOU admissions this year? Continue reading to learn more about Admission Procedure for Ignou.
IGNOU, is India’s best Open University. It is well-known for its wide range of courses and affordable prices. Number of regional centers of Ignou located in India and abroad.
International candidates have expressed their interest in the university and have been admitted to various courses and programs. Ignou colleges are available in UAE, Kenya and other countries
This university accepts all candidates, regardless of their age.
The admission process has been kept simple to ensure that there are no long lines of applicants or complicated admissions processes.
Candidates can also explore each course and then choose the course they want.
I’ll give you a quick tour of IGNOU’s admission process so that you can apply whenever you want!
To get admitted to IGNOU, follow the steps below.
- Please review the eligibility criteria
- You must verify your eligibility depending on which program or course you are taking to be admitted to IGNOU. Here are the eligibility criteria for some popular courses.
- MBA: Good scores in OPENMAT and bachelor’s degrees are required.
- MA/M.Sc. You must have a bachelor’s degree.
- MCA: You can also get a bachelor’s degree and maths scores.
- Diploma courses: You can apply for this course after completing your bachelor’s degree or after completing 10+2. Your eligibility will be determined based on your score.
- Ph.D.: Candidates must hold a Master’s degree or M.phil with at least 50% aggregate.
How to fill the IGNOU Application Form
Visit the official site of IGNOU. http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Select the Register Online option from the homepage.
- Select ‘Fresh Admission’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Sign in. Complete the required fields and click on Submit.
- After you receive your Login credentials, you can log into the site and continue.
- Complete all fields correctly
- Pay the fees and check the course fees.
- After payment has been made, click on “Final Submit”.
You can download your completed application form or print it after submission.
IGNOU Online Registration: Documents Required
- Passport size photo (100kb)
- Signature photo (100 kb).
- Upload educational certificates such as 10+2 report cards, upload bachelor’s degree results not exceeding 400kb.
- Certificates and proofs of category ( 400kb)
- BPL Certificate ( 400kb)
- Birth certificate or proof of age
You can pay via debit/credit card/net banking methods. You will receive the payment confirmation via SMS or email ID. It is possible for the server to take some time. Do not refresh your browser until you have made the payment.
Important Note: IGNOU holds an entrance exam twice per year. Keep checking the official website for updates. Do not trust any updates from other websites. For important updates, always check the official website.
I hope you found this information helpful. It is a great resource to share with your friends looking for information about IGNOU’s admission process. Hire Ignou synopsis writers for project and other services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are IGNOU Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates recognized?
A. Yes, IGNOU was established in 1985 by Act of Parliament (Act No 50 of 1986). IGNOU Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates are recognized by all the members of the Association of the Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE and are at par with Degrees/Diplomas /Certificates of all the Indian Universities/Deemed Universities/Institutions vide UGC Circular No. F.I-8/92(CPP) dated February 1992, AIU Circular EV/B (4499)/94/176915, dated 5 January 1994, & UGC Circular Number F1-52/2000 (CPP-II), dated May 2004,
Q. When will I receive notification of my acceptance?
Ans. When your application is received at the Regional Centre, the review process is complete, you will usually be notified about your acceptance within two months.
Q. What happens if I forget the printout of my Online Application Form?
Ans . You have to follow the link http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/PrintForm.asp. You can also download/print the form.
Q. Can foreign nationals complete the online admissions form?
Ans. This facility is only available to Indian Nationals who are residing in India. For Admission Procedure for Ignou visit of please contact Director (International Cell), IGNOU Maidan Garhi New Delhi-110068 http://www.ignou.ac.in Select the Division and International Division for Fee Details/Parter Institutes, etc.
People also search for
Ignou MBA project |Ignou MAEDU project |Ignou MARD project |Ignou MAPC project |Ignou MEC project |Ignou MPA project |Ignou PGDFSQM project |Ignou MLIS project |Ignou MSCDFSM project |Ignou PGDRD project|Ignou MANP project |Ignou MTTM project| Ignou BTS project